[VAC] Re: Accumulator Tanks

Harvey,
 I think the manual for my accumulator said to pressurize it to the
cut-IN pressure of the pump when there's no pressure on the water
system.

You shouldn't hurt the pump by over-pressurizing the accumulator, it
(the accumulator) just won't do its job as well. You probably need to
connect a pressure guage to see what's going on; the pump should start
when the pressure drops to about 20-25 PSI and cut off at about 45 PSI.

                                  <<Jim>>