[VAC] Re: Why Car & Trailer Battery to Univolt?

Tuna, there are those on other lists that do find reason to disagree
with my posts. I do exist and I do have an Airstream. Its on my web page
http://www.tebra.net/~geraldj/ along with some of my other activities.

I've been around cars and trucks all my life, my dad taught me a lot
about electricity and mechanics and gardening when I was a kid, then I
went to college forever to learn all I could about all those things.
Since then I've learned to build computer hardware, determine fire
causes, testify in court, and farm. I'm also trying to trace my Johnson
line to its pre revolution source, but I'm stuck in Kentucky in 1808.
Some of my ancestors weren't consistent about where they claimed to have
been born in different census. I may have to become an expert on Baptist
Church history in Missouri and Kentucky to track them back further.

One side effect of earning the Phd is knowing how to search for
information. I've chosen to remain close to the university library just
to have it handy for research. I could spend two or three days a week
there and be really happy, but the paying clients demand to see
products.

I read voraciously. Went to bed last night at 10:41 with "Cape Town to
Cairo" in my hand. I closed the last page and turned out the light at
3:41 AM. Its sure a good thing I don't have to punch a time clock...

Gerald J.