[VAC] Re: Inlet check valve

Hi Charlie,

I'm about to reinstall the plumbing in my Safari and I don't want to use
redundant stuff.  Your comment about the water heater popoff valve being a
pressure regulator worries me a bit, but I'm not sure.  I thought the
purpose of the pressure regulator in the city hook up was to prevent over
pressure on the other accessories such as the toilet spray, shower spray,
and possibly the water tank and associated filter/pump, etc.  If the water
heater popoff is a much higher pressure, wouldn't there be a chance of
damaging accessories.  Several of my homes required a pressure regulator in
the supply line from the street to reduce the pressure to a range the
appliances in the house could handle.

So, is it wise to toss the pressure regulator when the RV park of city water
pressure is an unknown?

                                             Joy