[VAC] Re: Water & electric

<<..>>
 >Somewhere in here I am asking :
 >Should the ground circuit be kept as a separate circuit from ground prong in
 >the outlet to the ground prong on the park outlet??

         Yes.

 >Should I dig into the generator to make sure the neutral is not grounded??

         No- the generator is a special case- there is no potential between
it and the "true" ground.

 >Should the skin be grounded??

         Yes- the ground bar in the breaker box should have a wire running
to a "chassis bonding lug"- IOW, the trailer frame, skin, etc.

 >Should I be using a tester and adapters to match the pole outlet and If I
 >see the pole is reversed, then what would be a prudent next step... ask for
 >another slot??

         Absolutely.

 >I have not been checking the park voltage... should I be???   Low voltage
 >messes up motors and high messes up some of my other stuff....

         Probably you should be checking the voltage- I never did, but
parks have gotten more overloaded than when I got to actually *enjoy* my
Airstream <g>.

         Chris Bryant
         Bryant RV Services
         DeLand, Florida