[VAC] Re: Airstream Aluminum Wiring

I wasn't keeping track. Someone might want to. I think we hit this
aluminum wire pretty hard last September or October. I was confident
then that my Caravel probably had copper, but when I was loading it up
for a trip I saw the word aluminum printed on the romex in the battery
box, so I didn't use the trailer wiring that trip. I did toss in a roll
of copper romex and hunted up some CO/AL receptacles to have with me
should I run out of things to do while I still had a lot of ambition.
Didn't run out of things to do or naps to take while on vacation so I've
not done anything yet except avoid using the aluminum wires.

Gerald J.