[VAC] Re: '60 Caravel - eBay

I saw this yesterday and thought of you because I know you are looking for
a traveler.  The layout is very similar.  However I too thought I was way
too much of a project.

It was also interesting to me in that it is in Seabrook Tx which is where I
am from.  The humidity and rain will destroy anything that is left outside
there.  It is right on the water so I would suspect if someone wanted to
take it on it is a frame off restoration.

Ken Johansen
59 Traveler
In dry! (although snowy at-the-moment) sw Colorado