[VAC] Re: Porch Light on 63 Globetrotter

This is our '63 GT porch light. It's interesting to note the difference in the location of the door and window. Closer spacing on ours! The Light fixture on yours was a poular installation in 60 to 62 Airstreams. However Airstream never let anything go to waste so parts from a previous year might be used on the current year production model. We have 61 Flying Cloud with that light that will need a replacement I'm told hat he lens is still available but haven't researched it yet. Any help from the list?

PorchLight