[VAC] Re: Water & electric

Fred -
I've pretty much decided to run all my wiring/plumbing above floor-level in
a baseboard 'wiremold' type channel system. I'm planning on installing the
monomatic recirculating toilet on top of the small blackwater tank which
will also be mounted above the floor. I'm thinking the 'sewer-solution'
might work well as a drainage system.

12v lighting - don't know what the current 'draw' would be, but i really
like the 12v surface mount halogen lights. They get hot enough to heat a
trailer all by themselves, almost.

I'm planning on using 110v 'rope' lights for general lighting - they don't
draw too much, and could probably run off a small inverter... and a couple
of bright halogen reading lights over reading/work areas...

there are also battery powered fluorescent fixtures that might work well
over work areas....

Tuna
'48 Trailwind
'50 Jeepster