[VAC] Re: Seven people in one Globe Trotter

I found the first night out when sleeping on the dinette of what is now
my Caravel, that placing the cushions on the table top parallel to my
body left my elbows bouncing off the table top. The second night, I
turned the cushions perpendicular to my body and had no more such
problems. The dinette and cushions on my Caravel are proportioned so
that works. Also saved shoving the cushions out from under me out on the
floor.

Isn't there room for one to sleep curled up in the tub and another in a
sleeping bag on the floor to make the total count up to 8? ;<)

Gerald J.