[VAC] Re: Spartan trailers

Chris,

Interesting site.

I have seen several of those old Spartans in the last couple of years but
didn't know the brand name until I looked at the website you provided.  I
recently saw two what I think were Spartans parked beside a farm house on US
62/82 between Lubbock and Jacksboro, TX.  From the looks of the harvesting
equipment parked alongside the trailers, they appear to belong to a custom
harvester who follows the wheat harvest every fall from here on the south
plains up to North Dakota.  They must be pretty durable old trailers.

Harvey