[VAC] Zolatone

Howdy again,
	I am considering repainting the interior of our Caravel.  I got the paint
samples from Zolatone and would like to use a color similar to the
original.  The main reason for this consideration is that some of the paint
has worn off of the door and the area around the front couch and the
ceiling has been cleaned probably with something abrasive and the aluminum
is trying to oxidize.  It creates little black spots  that come through the
paint. So, I'm wondering if anyone has used Zolatone in their trailers, and
if so, what is a good way to go about prepping the surface?  Also, any
other tips you can provide on buying the paint, applying it, etc. would be
appreciated.  Thanks again.
Jodi
Laramie, WY