[VAC] Re: Blackwater Tank Repair

If I remember correctly, Burr Process had my tank for three days.  They welded
a patch over my vent pipe fitting area (after they removed the old fitting)
approximately 10x10 inches.  This patch had a new vent fitting welded into it.

They also had welded a bead around the cracks at the dump valve fitting...specifically
where the bolts went in.  I believe two were cracked.

The cost was just under 100 bucks.  They did excellent work, and I was very
surprised at the quality fix...not knowing what to expect.

I was quite proud that I had found them!
Some things go well!

Nick