[VAC] Re: what brand of tire is good?

         Reply to:   RE: [VAC] Re: what brand of tire is good?
As Gerald notes below about the side flex, many of the older airstreams,
depending on the year and model, have very little tire clearance in the
wheel-wells.  Make sure you take this into consideration in tire
selection - look at your particular situation.
In the case our '65 Caravel, there is no way a radial would ever work,
and we stayed with the bias ply LT. I've seen other models from the
early sixties that had plenty of room for any tire.

RJ
VintageAirstream.com