[VAC] Re: Blackwater Tank Repair

Harvey,

I think I'll do some tests on my tank with different materials.  I've got a few leads on  a replacement tank, so I don't think it would hurt to run a few tests on this one.  I'll try regular epoxy, a special marine epoxy that I use often, and JB Weld.  Though I like the idea of the externabond tape, I think my tank is too damaged for it to be of use -- there are some structural concerns with mine.  I'll post the results.

JB Weld may be the most promising.  I've used it several times-- even on metal -- and have had excellent results (thanks for the suggestion, I'd forgotten about JB Weld).

Jason