[VAC] Re: 59k - A picture says a thousand words.

         But.. it isn't just a matter of having the right equipment. I'm
far enough out of town that dsl is absolutely out of the question (they
won't even give a ball park date), 56K is a rare thing, and my usual
connect speed is 28.8K . Not to mention people who are receiving this via
cell phone or pocketmail.

         Of course, cable modem service recently became available to me, if
I can figure out how reliable it will be....

________

         Chris Bryant
         Bryant RV Services
         DeLand, Florida