[VAC] Re: Brake Controllers

         I couldn't agree more, and I have looked at essentially "zero
displacement" pressure transducers, which A)- are fairly common, and B)-
probably are already in place in the ABS system.

         Tekonsha does have a new controller that is "proportional" but
does not need leveling. I do not know anything about it, though.
         And there is always the Jordan Research Ultima, which attaches by
a cable to the brake pedal- it has gotten *generally* good reviews.

________

         Chris Bryant
         Bryant RV Services
         DeLand, Florida