[VAC] Re: Polishers

I polished my 61 Tradewind about 4 years ago, I used a Snap-on HD buffer
that I bought from a friend. I tried everything and all combinations which
seems to be the norm (everyone is always looking for an easy way). The
product that seemed to work the best and easiest was Rolite. It has held up
well with little care.  Now there are a few areas that are starting to get
slightly cloudy. Does anyone have opinions as how best to touch up or is it
back to the rolite? A friend of my Dad's has a Cessna 190 show plane that is
mostly bare aluminum, he says he has found the secret, it is Glass Wax, I
have not tried it yet. Does anyone have experience with it, how does it
work?   Phil