[VAC] Re: Thanks

I forgot to tell you that through the day I slide the mattress over and fold
the piece of plywood up at a 90 degree.  I screwed an eye from a hook and
eye onto one end and used a elastic car cord with a hook on both ends to
hook it up through the day.  We then can use the bathroom in the rear of the
trailer fine through the day , and the one twin bed is still available  for
naps. The drawback is you have to make your bed up everynight. We lived in
our trailer 6 months full time. It was one of the most enjoyable times Ive
had.   Linda