[VAC] Re: Towing With A Manual 5Speed Transmission

Since I only buy used vehicles, I'll just keep looking until I find one with
a manual.  I am patient, one of the few benefits of getting old!. Maybe I can
get a senior discount besides. Usually car salesmen are amazed that I even
know anything about vehicles.  Two ways to go here, play the helpless female
( I just can't do that) or get some information and ask pertinent questions.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado
WBCCI 7113