[VAC] Re: Sealing plywood

Marc,

I read your post regarding Epoxy-Plus by Clarkcraft with interest and added
it to my Airstream Source List.  More good and valuable information for
future use or sharing.

It was not clear to me from the company's product description whether it is
a polyester or epoxy resin or possibly a hybrid.  Do you know?  How does the
price compare to polyester resin and epoxy resin?

By the way, where in the heck is the groundhog?  I'm getting tired of this
weather.  Everything in Lubbock County is covered in a thick sheet of ice
today.   I want to apply the resin to the compartment floor of my vintage
A/S.

Thanks,
Harvey