[VAC] Re: Vinyl tape to cover rivets

Hi Arden and Chere,

Me too, though the amount seems like a  hundred yards! :)  I'll need to
reinstall the bathroom in my '69 Safari.  I planned to use as much of the
old as possible, but some of the cap strip broke while I removed it to get
at the rivets.

Did you encounter any plywood separation from the plastic panels.  I'm still
trying to find out what kind of adhesive would rebond the plywood to the
plastic as several of mine separated.  Can't make a mistake as tearing out
the bathroom again to repair the problem would bring me to tears.

Did you remove the entire bathroom to effect repair of a rotted floor?  Some
kind of job!

Hope you find what you are looking for as I'll need the same stuff.

Thanks,

                                                    Joy