[VAC] Re: Rocky mountain rally

Yeah, lets do that one.  I am going to Leadville next week to go on a two day
cross country ski trip to one of the 10th mountain Division's huts, 6 miles
uphill carrying a pack with 11 other women - sound like fun??
I have driven by the area where Camp Hale used to be but when I drove in
there was a regular campground, is there another spot where you can stay
besides that?
If this proposed rally is before mid Sept, put me down on the list.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado
WBCCI 7113