[VAC] Re: New Bambi 16 - particle board

There's some veneered particle board in a '71 Globe Trotter. I found out
because the trailer was in a flood and my particle board disintegrated. It
was a filler piece under the bottom self in my street side closet. I've
always hated particle board ...and now I like it even less!  I would hope
that all the modern stuff has better glue or binder in it than the 1970's
stuff did .....I would never make something structural with it .
Fortunately, my closet piece wasn't really important.

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA   - Home of the Groundhog
#15767
1963 Globe Trotter
1971 Globe Trotter