[VAC] Re: CHARLES DOSWELL SHOCKS?????????????????

Charles,

I have two suggestions.

One, go to your nearest Airstream dealer and surrender the deed to your home or..........

Two, go to your nearest NAPA auto parts dealer and ask for a pair of new NAPA gas deluxe shocks, part
number 94005 at about $18 per.

If you don't have NAPA dealers in your area, just go to your local auto parts store and ask for a pair of front shocks for a mid to late '60s - early '70s Chevy 1/2 ton pickup.

This is all based on the assumption that Caravels had shocks similar to my '66 Safari 22' trailer.  I'll bet they are the same.

Harvey