[VAC] Re: Not all Airstreams are created equal.

Harvey and all,
Note that, even though Beatrice bought the company in '67,  the changes
in style and quality that some consider less than would have been done
by Airstream of yore, didn't so much go into production until 1969/1970.
 A lot of the plastic used to save weight and $ didn't hold up.  I have
seen some trailers from the seventies in great shape with pleasant set
ups in our group, but almost any one I've looked at for sale was in
tough shape with materials that can't be as easily repaired as earlier models.
My 2cents,
Tom Walden