[VAC] Our Argosy and our Dodge Dually

Thanks to everyone that took the time to respond to my query about
whether we needed an equalizer hitch or not. I finally decided once and
for all when one feller here locally said "an equalizer is cheap
insurance no matter what", so I called around to locate a used unit and
was pleasantly surprised to find that indeed there were several used
units available from rv dealers, and the price ranged about $250.00 plus
about $26.00 more to install it. We finally selected one, and were
pleasantly surprised again  to find that the trailer pulled MUCH
smoother after the installation. We are now ready to begin our big
adventures with more peace of mind. Thanks again for the input. dp