[VAC] Re: Not all Airstreams are created equal.

I asked the same question myself a month or two ago in response to
discussion that showed up on the list.  Later, I ran across a handout that I
had picked up at Jackson Center last September, filed way, but never read.

>From a handout titled "AIRSTREAM MANUFACTURING HISTORY"  the following
quotes are provided:

"Airstream was purchased totally by Beatrice Foods in December 1967."

"Thor Industries purchased Airstream in September 1979."

Harvey