[VAC] Rocky mountain rally

I called the KOA in Colorado City... They said it would be no problem to
have our get together there.  Late summer or fall would be fine.  It sounds
like they encourage groups.  She memtioned that they have a pavillion that
holds up to 100 people and that they give $5.00 off whatever rate is in
place.  She also mentioned she would send brochures to anyone attending.

As I mentioned we stayed there last summer and really enjoyed it.  Its
enough off the highway to be quiet, the owners were very nice, that have
putt putt golf and hot tubs.  Its south of Pueblo.

Anyway its an idea... let me know what y'all think..

Ken J
5358
59 Traveler