[VAC] Interior Design

Your post could not have come at a better time.  My 63
Bambi was updated by a previous owner who loved the
interior look and functionality of the Burro.
Therefore, with the exception of the stove/refrig and
shower - nothing is original.  I plan to use it in its
current configuration until I can plan the ultimate
layout for me.  Your photos show some of the
possibilities.

On another note:  Is it possible that my Bambi
originally had a shower but not a toilet?

Thanks,

Sharon Ivey
63 Bambi