[VAC] Re: Hehr window seal repl. ('59 - '65)

RJ -
I have to agree with Scott.  I got some of the alleged "proper" replacement
window retainer (from a discussion on this list) from Hehr last year for my
59 Safari.  The material has a small groove on the back surface for a lip
that my windows doesn't have.  It is also too large to compress into the
groove in the frame.  I tried putting a slit in it and vulkem, all to no
avail.  I did see a picture of a window that this particular strip DOES fit,
but no my 59.  I would be more than happy to provide Steve an example, if
he'll contact me off list.  Just my 2 cents.

Don