[VAC] young at heart, 2002 Bubble, WBCCI, happiness

The new Bambi 16 is under 20k.  There were 2 at the
local Airstream place and they were sold before they
got on the lot.  NOW if Airstream were to build a
trailer to the standards of the pre-1967 trailers, not
only would my jaw drop, but my income after trailer
payments wouldn't pay my rent. But then, why would I
need to pay rent?

I move for a fully riveted 2023 Al-Clad
Bubble/Cruisette revival in a limited edition with 2
interior options:

1: Wilson Art
2: Scandanavian Design (I'd pick this one thank you.)

ah, dreams.  I'm sending Airstream another resume.

Toby 2029

=====
http://www.airstream-bohemia.com
VAGRANT WBCCI 2029 VAC