[VAC] Wally Byam PM ad found - attached

It was as I suspected - Wally Byam put an AD in
Popular Mechanics (so did Trotwood trailers, Jim
Dandee Trailers, and Covered Wagon...)

I've attached a copy of the ad for your pleasure:

The text reads:

BEFORE YOU BUY OR BUILD A TRAILER
Let us send you our illustrated folder on building
Airstream trailers (4 models), and sample copy of big
32-page English trailer magazine illustrating many
trailers inside and out.  Packed full of trailer ideas
and information.  All for 25c.  AIRSTREAM TRAILER CO.,
134 So. St. Andrews Place, Los Angeles, Calif.

Toby

=====
http://www.airstream-bohemia.com
VAGRANT WBCCI 2029 VAC