[VAC] Re: Wally Byam PM article wanted

It is my understanding that the plans were sold in the
advertising section of various magazines including
Popular mechanics etc..  Wally Byam was building a
business - wouldn't do him much good to publish them
for free - if someone's got access to those issues of
popular mechanics, it would be cool to see the
advertisement, but highly unlikely that you'll be able
to get the plans unless someone gets/has a copy.  I
too am interested if anyone ever sees them, I think it
would be a fun little project to duplicate the work
Dr. Holman did almost 70 years ago with the benefit of
the additional 70 years of knowledge.

Toby 2029

=====
http://www.airstream-bohemia.com