[VAC] Re: Rocky Mountain VAC rally

I have been following the talk about a VAC rally to be held in CO this
summer or fall with interest.  Hopefully my vintage trailer will be useable
by that time.  CO is not all that distant from Lubbock, TX and the rally may
be the first VAC gathering I'm able to attend.

I would be happy to volunteer my services to assist but I don't know CO very
well and am too distant to run around the area making arrangements.  I will
be willing to show up early and assist with labor to set up the event if it
does occur.

Harvey