[VAC] Converter/charger

Who can give me some feedback on the Magnetek 6300 series chargers? I've seen both  32-amp and 45-amp models offered for under $300.  I'm attracted to the all-in-one look of the setup, with provisions for breakers for the 120V and fuses for the 12V.  What's the down side of this unit? (Is it a hummer?) Other recommendations?

I expect to use 2 batteries and a solar panel in the 50 watt range. Want the 120breakers to handle AC, fridge, and microwave when I've got plug-in power, but will do all lights in 12V (some fluorescent, some incandescent).

Bob Harper
'62 Globe Trotter in SC

(by the way, my apologies for starting all that VANK, VAWK, stuff a while back ... didn't realize just how serious the cabin fever had become with the group)     sarcasmeter reading:8+