[VAC] Hats off to the "young at Heart"

John and I are in Portland, Or. and have 2 kids, 6 and 10, and a standard poodle.  So VAKAD???  I am glad there are the Young at heart to hold office.  We are still looking for a block of time to polish and seal our '63 GT.  It would be great to hold an office but for now just to much to do with the kids...and my  Girl Scout troop.  I feel it is a great mix of people and we have been welcomed into the club by Kathy Hunt and the VAC family.  Thanks to all!!!  Laurie Kitzke 6319