[VAC] Re: WBCCI MEMBERSHIP

The directory goes to the  printer in November and all units have to have their
activities
in to JC to be included in directory and many units don't have definate
committments so thence the TBA   In looking under the name of a unit where
something sounds interesting there are names of officers so look them up in the
Alphabetical section to find one near where I am and call them for info........This
is the same when I am traveling and  see a Unit is having a rally near where I am
(and know that you are welcome at any other units activities when you belong to
WBCCI)   Have made some great friends over the years.

I know this is a world of e-mail but so far haven't tried taking  computer along or
using something like  pocketmail.....Guess maybe tis time for me to get up to
modern life.  The reason I like to phone is maybe location, date or somethiing has
made a change in what is listed in directory.    Keep the wheels rolling      Pearl