[VAC] Re: WBCCI MEMBERSHIP

Phil Patterson asked: "I would like to know what they do offer that
would make it worth joining?"

I joined the WBCCI because I had to in order to be a member of the VAC.
I've not participated in a WBCCI Rally (but will in March), but have
thoroughly enjoyed the experience of the VAC rally I attended.  There
was a wide spread of ages, and everyone was friendly and willing to
share information and experiences.

I think the bond of Vintage Airstreams vs just Airstreams makes for a
more interesting group.

Other than Terry Tyler's column in the blue Beret, I haven't seen much
the two groups have in common.
--
Roger Hightower
1975 31' Sovereign....WBCCI 4165....VAC