[VAC] Re: ? something Wrong?

Hey Ed,
How come its so warm in Wisconsin this year.
We've had unseasonably warm and wet weather here in NE.
Its almost warm enough to go attack those gas lines under the trailer.
As I recall I waited till January last year to do that part of my 66
TradeWind restoration. That was right after I installed the Suburban
Furnace and Dometic Fridge.
Well , Next year at this time I'll be working on my '49 Westwind.
With any luck I'll have the heat done before Christmas.
Later

WAM

Mvc-014f.jpg