[VAC] Re: RV/MH Heritage Fountaion

Hi Scott,

No it was not an International Rally, simply the Airstream hosting their
own rally and called it a "Homecomming" , a most appropriate title in my
view.  They have done this several times usually at Jackson Center I
think.  I just checked our log book and it was Oct 1993 - there were 420
rigs at the Rally. The next one we were at was in York, PA in Aug 1997
and they called it The Yankee Doodle Way - 401 rigs.

And you are right about the gray water situation - that is why we are at
Bismark, ND, Sioux Falls, SD and Rapid City, SD for the 2000-2002
Internationals ans those states will let us dump gray or "dishwater!" on
the ground.

Don McKelvay #19432/VAC
1976 31 International
London, Ontario