[VAC] Re: RV/MH Heritage Fountaion

When the first International Caravan was in Ames, the merchants were
grumbly afterwards. Didn't sell any new tow vehicles that they'd stocked
up on, nor the horde of groceries. They expected the Caravaners to be
all worn out from being on the road and not already have supplies for
the next day, or week. They didn't expect the Caravan to keep the
participants more than busy for its duration. I guess they were
expecting the spin offs as if from a football game and weren't
experienced campers. I'm fairly sure that the Caravan was easier on the
local environment than a football crowd, though the football crowd is
what the restaurants, malls, and motels LIVE for.

Gerald J.