[VAC] Re: RV/MH Heritage Fountaion

RJ,

I agree with Jim's suggestion.  The RV/MH Heritage Foundation might be a great location for a vintage rally.  Not only could we visit the museum, maybe doing a little research, but it is centrally located in the middle of the continent and a convenient destination for many VAC members.  I don't know where it is physically located in the state of IN but it is probably not too far from Jackson Center, OH and would permit us all to make a pilgrimage to the birthplace or transplanted birthplace of our beloved money sponges during the same journey.

Harvey