[VAC] Re: A/S Floor Repair

Maybe ....but the closest window to the door in a '63 Globe Trotter is the
front window.

I did have several leaks. The trickiest was the one apparently around the
roof vent. It ran down the front of the trailer and appeared to be coming in
from a bad seem around the window. I sealed everything I could find to seal
around the window. It finally quit leaking when I did all the roof seems and
the loose looking rivets. I haven't seen water in the trailer like I used to
...though I think I might hear a drip inside the wall once in a while.  I
have to remain ever vigilant!

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA
#15767