[VAC] Re: Floor Repair

Harvey--if you do some floor cutouts in tight quarters, I can recommend
using a roto zip cutting tool. Sears and other places sell them. I've got
one and love it--they allow you to make fast, clean, freehand cuts in some
very tight places you couldn't get a sabre saw into. Also, they need no
starter holes, and you can set the depth of the cut just as with a router,
so if you want to remove just a few plys of wood, it's a snap. Just a
thought.

Dan Weeks
75 Argosy 26