[VAC] Black Water Tank Repair

Members:

It occurred to me a few minutes ago when replying to the advice I received
concerning repair of my rotted plywood floor, that I have received
suggestions involving the use of epoxy, resin, fiberglass, and other
materials which have the ability to bond.  I suddenly realized that I
haven't asked a similar question about repairing rather than replacing a
cracked black water tank with fittings broken off.

Has anyone successfully repaired a black water tank rather than discarding
and replacing it?

I don't know what material the original black water tank is molded
from --------- it is the original A/S supplied tank.  Is it possible to find
an epoxy, resin, glue, or whatever that will bond to the material of the
original tank?

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Harvey Barlow