[VAC] Re: Zipdee Awnings

Hi,

I had the same problem with my 76 and was able to do the stitching by
extending the awning all the way, but kept it down rather than up, then
used a big 25 foot ladder leaned it over the awning and resting on the
trailer (with padding to prevent scratching).

I then crawled up the ladder stitched down while my wife was under the
awning and stitched up.  It took awhile, but clearly better than buying
a new awning or even having to take the old one off and take it to
someone to do the stiching.

Good Luck,
Don McKelvay, #19432
London, Ontario