[VAC] Black Water Tank Replacement

Members,

The black water tank in my '66 Safari appears to be damaged beyond repair.
It is presently sitting on a bench at a local irrigation supply and repair
shop that specializes in plastic piping and tanks but I don't think the shop
is going to be able to produce satisfactory results, even if they do repair
my tank.

One list member has provided a source for fabrication of a new tank but a
new tank is a little expensive.  Another source has agreed to look for a
serviceable old tank once the snow clears but was not certain that he would
find one.

Does anyone out there on this vast list have a used tank or have any
recommendations before I commit to having an expensive new tank molded?

Harvey