[VAC] Alex's '66 Safari

Alex,

Haven't visited Zip Dee at their facility but their address is:

                                    Zip Dee, Inc.
                                    96 Crossen Ave.
                                    Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
                                    Ph. (847) 437-0980

My guess is they also install their products but maybe someone on the list
has better information.

I am working on a '66 Safari double to put it back in service.  I would
enjoy seeing inside/outside photos of your trailer and reading any info you
have pertaining to repair or restoration work you have done on it.

Harvey