[VAC] Re: Photo Archives

I try to get to the archives once a week to make corrections and add new
photo's.  I'll put a "last update" date in the corner of the table. If you have
some pictures (interiors always appreciated) of a model on the table that
currently does not have any links, just send them to the contact link on the
page:
http://www.VintageAirstream.com/archives/index.html

On another subject, I just completed a review of the VAC serial number registry
to 1979, and came up with a question - In the 1970's, was there a model in
between the 27 foot Overlander and the 29 foot Ambassador, or did the
Overlander grow another foot in the late '70's?

RJ
VintageAirstream.com