[VAC] Re: 69 lockset, deadbolt

I have the original key to my caravel it is a "Chester" key.I also have
several replacements that have been cut, using a Curtis key blank 'ME-1"
around here in Ohio the curtis key machines are fairly common and the curtis
blank numbering system is in fairly common use, I would think a locksmith
could track the blank down fairly easily using that number, I wouldn't even
try one of those places with the "Axcess" key machines... vgo to a locksmith
or a real old fashioned hardware store... Just my opinion, I could be wrong.
By the way happy holidays to all listees of all faiths. James '68 Caravel